They possess the basic properties of MULTIPURPOSE and INDUSTRIAL GREASES but are designed specifically for use under the most severe conditions of loading both in automotive and industrial services, where conventional greases would be unable to prevent destructive wear of the working surfaces.
- Excellent load carrying properties.
- Good resistance to water washout.
- Good rust & corrosion protection.
- Long service life through excellent oxidation stability.
- Good mechanical stability.
- Enhanced protection under severe heavy-duty, low-speed operating conditions
EP Moly Greases – PDS
|Soap Base, Type
|Penetration, Worked, 60 Strokes (ASTM D 217)
||265 – 295
|Unworked (ASTM D 217)
|Worked ,10,000 Strokes
|Dropping Point, In °C (ASTM D 566)
|EP performance test Weld point, kgf ( ASTM D 2596)
|Four Ball Wear (40 kg, 1200rpm, 75oC, one hour) Scar diameter, mm (ASTM D 2266)
|Oil Separation, mass in %w ,18 hrs at 400C (IP 121)
|Water washout in % ASTM D 1264 at 100ºF( ASTM D 1264)
|Leakage tendencies in g (ASTM D 1263)
|Deposit on Bearing Surface in g (ASTM D 1263)